Crowe Valley Conservation Authority (CVCA) was formed on November 6th 1958. The Conservation Authority covers an area of 2000sq./km in Southeastern Ontario. The Crowe River system flows into the Trent River System, which empties into the Bay of Quinte at Lake Ontario.
Originally administered from Peterborough, the CVCA office relocated in 1975 to the Village of Havelock. During the re-organization of the Village, CVCA rented space in the township hall.
In 1979, CVCA purchased administrative buildings from the Village of Marmora where we have been located since.